Thursday, January 3, 2013

Review: Urban Decay De Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

Hey Everyone! The week is almost over YAY! Today I'm reviewing the Urban Decay De Slick spray. I bought this at Ulta last weekend when they put the XL sizes on clearance and I'm so happy I did because IT WORKS. That's all I really have to say haha! If any of you have oily skin then try this out and it can work for you! Another tip for oily skinned people out there is to use a gel moisturizer instead of a cream, mousse, or lotion. If you have oily skin then you don't need as much moisture as someone with dry skin would (obviously) so just use a gel moisturizer and it'll get the job done. So back to the setting spray. My routine with the setting spray is this:
1. Put on gel moisturizer
2. Apply the spray to my face (about 6 pumps)
3. Apply all makeup (except for eyes)
4. Spray face again (about 6 pumps)
5. Finish off with eye makeup

Now it doesn't really matter if you spray your face before or after your eye makeup because this product wont make the eye makeup drip, streak, fade, or anything like that. I LOVE this product and I will be repurchasing it.

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com
and don't forget to check out my facebook page for updates on my blog!
http://www.facebook.com/lizlaughlovely

No comments:

Post a Comment