Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Haul- Victoria's Secret BBW & More!

Hey guys! I know I'm a day late but I was out late last night spending time with my grandpa and there was no time to do this when I got back. Anyway today I am (finally) doing part 3 of my 3 part haul series. Yes I am sad that all the shopping is over, but I am really happy with all of my purchases!
So yesterday at the mall the first place I shopped at was Victoria's Secret. It's their semi-anual sale so better get on that! Anyway, I needed new underwear so I got five pairs. It was great because they were having the five for $26 deal. I love every single pair that I bought and I really wanted more but I'm content with what I got. Each pair I bought is a different color. The underwear are cotton with lace trimming and they're really cute.

VS had many many more options to pick from
for the five for $26 deal so don't think this
is the only style/color etc.
Oh and VS pink has the same deal for their
underwear too so definitely check it out!

The next store I went to was Bath and Body Works! I love that store but I didn't spend much time because I had to go see my grandpa. So I was looking around and I realized that I had never tried any of their candles. I was really curious so I started to look around and I fell in love. Especially with frosted cupcake and mahogany teakwood. They are absolutely (so far) my favorite! Frosted cupcake smells like vanilla bean, sugar, cake batter, and frosting! It makes my mouth water. Mahogany Teakwood smells like mahogany, cedarwood and oak, lavender, and geranium. To me though it just smells like Abercrombie and Fitch! I got two mahogany teakwoods and one frosted cupcake so I could get the 3 for $10 deal.


If you were to just get one candle for the
rest of you life...make it this one!
I'm serious...

This to me is a very autumn/wintertime scent.
It's fun, yet sophisticated in a total non-old
granyish way! If they make this as a perfume
then I NEED to buy it!






















I had a lot of fun doing this three part haul series with all of you! Please comment down below if this is the sort of thing you guys enjoy reading! Talk to you soon!

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com
and don't forget to check out my facebook page for updates on my blog!
http://www.facebook.com/lizlaughlovely

No comments:

Post a Comment