Thursday, January 24, 2013

Review: E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

Hey guys! I've got a really quick review for today! I'm reviewing the e.l.f. waterproof eyeliner pen in black. I picked this up at I believe Target and I was excited because I've been wanting to find a cheap pen eyeliner. Anyway so when I opened up the cap I thought that it would be a great product. The pen tip was fine enough that a thin line wouldn't be impossible and thick lines would be easy. I then swatched it on my hand to see the pigmentation and color and both were great.
After seeing how good the product was so far I was so excited to wear it on my eye. So I started to apply it and it dried out after about four seconds! This product is horrible! Yes the line is pigmented and easily applied on the hand, but it is not pigmented on the eye and it definitely isn't easily applied.
I was so upset that this product didn't work and to make things worse, I took the then dried swatches on my hand and rubbed them gently (with very little water) and they smudged sooo much! REALLY?!


Before I gently rubbed with minimal water.
After I gently rubbed with minimal water.




















This is a definite thumbs down for me. Sorry e.l.f., some of your products are great, but this is definitely not one of them.
Oh well. My search for another cheap eyeliner pen continues. Comment down below and tell me if you guys have found a really good (preferably waterproof) eyeliner pen. Until next time!

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com
and don't forget to check out my facebook page for updates on my blog!
http://www.facebook.com/lizlaughlovely

No comments:

Post a Comment