Saturday, January 19, 2013

Haul- F21 & Sephora!

Hey you guys! I'm so excited to be back again. Hopefully none of you got bored while I was gone! Yesterday I went on a little shopping spree and today I'm super excited to show you what I got. The first place I went to was Forever 21. I got four articles of clothing which for me is a lot because I haven't been as into fashion as I am now. Anyway here is what I got...



This is a really cute mint green ombre effect shirt.

This is probably one of the most comfortable things
I have EVER worn in my life! I LOVE it.

This is a really cute navy colored sweater that says "El Capitan"


These are really nice lightweight thin skinny jeans
perfect for winter or even spring.


The last place I went to was Sephora. The only thing I got there was the Too Faced Natural Eye eye shadow palette. I'm excited to try this out and write a review for you guys on it. This is what it looks like...




Hope you all enjoyed my little haul! Please comment down below to tell me if you like this posts or if you have suggestions to any new posts you would like to see!

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com
and don't forget to check out my facebook page for updates on my blog!
http://www.facebook.com/lizlaughlovely

No comments:

Post a Comment