Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Money Saving Face Primer!

Hey hey hey! Just thought I'd do a quick review today on a product that sounds really weird at first but I have grown to love. This product is the Monistat Chafing Relief Powder- Gel.


This bottle contains 1.5 oz (42g) of product.

It claims to relieve chafing by the inner thigh and bikini area. I don't actually know if this works for that purpose because I don't use it on my thighs, I use it on my face. Yes, I said it, my face. At this point some of you are probably wanting to exit out right now but don't be weirded out. I've been using this on my face for a little less than a year now and I have to say, this product is a GREAT face primer.
It does the same thing that a "real" face primer would do except, you know, it's not made for your face. Don't worry thought I haven't had any weird reactions or breakouts from this, it's completely safe.
What I do is, after I wash my face and moisturize, I put about a medium blueberry sized dot on my finger tip and then lightly rub it all over my finger tips. Then I'll put the powder-gel on my right finger tips on my forehead and I'll then put the rest on the rest of my face.
This product evens out my skin texture while also minimizing some shine that I already have on my skin. If you want a no/little makeup day, primer is definitely something you can skip. But for a day you will be wearing foundation I do think it's a really good idea to keep some primer in your makeup stash.
The great thing about this product is that it does the same thing that a "real" primer does while also (generally) being cheaper than a drugstore primer.
I recommend that you all try this product out to see if you like it just as much as I do!

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com
and don't forget to check out my facebook page for updates on my blog!
http://www.facebook.com/lizlaughlovely

No comments:

Post a Comment