Monday, January 28, 2013

Review: Maybelline New York Define A Brow!

Hey guys what's up? Hope the beginning of your week has been going well so far. Today I thought I would review a product that I've been using for quite some time now and it is the Maybelline New York Define A Brow eyebrow filler pencil. I really like this product. It is a twist up pencil stick in a green tube with a brush at the end and a brown cap. I think for the price, this is an awesome product. It makes my brows look full and youthful and best of all natural. It stays for hours and for me that's all I really need. I know that even on a little to no makeup day, brushing some of this on my brows will instantly give me a "put together" look. I really recommend that you all try this product. Even if you are really experienced with brow filling or you're just starting out, this is a really good product to try.
Tip: use a brush with harder bristles to best apply this. DON'T just use the stick itself and brush it on or it won't look natural.

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com
and don't forget to check out my facebook page for updates on my blog!
http://www.facebook.com/lizlaughlovely

No comments:

Post a Comment