Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year's Resolutions!

So obviously this post is a little late (about 7 days late) but I thought it would still offer the same significance as it would at the actual beginning of the year. I really wanted to tell you all my New Year's resolutions.
1. Eat healthier. I really want to eat healthier to lose some weight and overall be healthier and live longer!
2. Keep my house (room especially) cleaner. This is really important because I sometimes suffer from stress and anxiety and it is proven that messy cluttered houses/rooms can cause stress so I'm hoping to keep everything clean to lessen my stress.
3. Be Nicer. This is something I really want to accomplish not just for me but for my family, friends, and everyone around me. I want to make people happy (or just not make them upset) by being nice to them. Especially in days like today when tons of people are bullying or being bullied I think it's really important to think how my actions, thoughts, or words can affect people.
4. Take any opportunity that comes my way. I'm the sort of person that wouldn't go to hang out with my friends because what we were going to do scared me like flying to take a really fun trip. This is something I really want to change about myself this year so I won't have any regrets.

I know some people think that New Year's resolutions are stupid or useless but I think it's a really fun and also exciting way to start the year. It makes me feel that the year is gonna be a great one with new adventures and stories to tell. If you guys have any New Year's resolutions I would love to know what they are so please comment down below.

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com
and don't forget to check out my facebook page for updates on my blog!
http://www.facebook.com/lizlaughlovely

No comments:

Post a Comment