Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Review: Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Baby Doll

Happy Tuesday all! Hope the beginning of your week has been good so far! Today I am reviewing the Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Baby Doll. First off the packaging is so sleek and nice and in my opinion professional looking. The gloss is so pretty. It's a soft baby pink with tons of sparkle. The only downside to this gloss is when you rub your lips together, you can actually feel the sparkles in the gloss, but that kind of thing doesn't really bother me. This lip color can literally be worn with any makeup look. With one coat it's a beautiful nude. However it can be built up to be a soft baby pink on the lips. I honestly love this product and I want more shades!

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com
also don't forget to check out my facebook page for updates on my blog! http://www.facebook.com/lizlaughlovely

No comments:

Post a Comment