Sunday, January 20, 2013

Haul- Bluemercury and Rite Aid

Hey guys! Today is part two of my three day shopping spree! I know what you guys must be thinking... "Man...she shops a lot!" But I promise you I am very frugal with my money and I very rarely go on big shopping sprees like this. It's just a way to get away from some of the stress in my life but also to have fun and try new products. And I also love to help you guys out by giving you reviews on the products that I buy (in case you want to buy them too!).
So anyway the first store I went to was bluemercury. I know this isn't a very well known store everywhere because bluemercury is currently in only in about 12 states. But definitely check if there is one near you because they sell products from NARS, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Kheils, Mario Badescu, Deborah Lipmann, and so much more. So the one and only thing I got there was the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. This is pretty expensive for a moisturizer, however I will say this...it's the only moisturizer that doesn't make me oilier than I already am. So that's why I love it.

This is the full/large size worth $25.
It's super moisturizing for oily/normal
 skins but if you have dry skin there is also a
lotion version instead of the gel.

The second store I went to was Rite Aid. I was excited to go today to check out all the new products that hit the drugstores but surprisingly I didn't try any new products. Today I got four things from Rite Aid. I got two nail polishes; Sinful Colors 322 Let Me Go and Wet n Wild Night Prowl. I also got the Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner pencil in Jet Black. Lastly I got the Rite Aid brand 10% benzoyl peroxide medicated acne treatment which is the exact same thing as the Clean and Clear persa gel and two dollars less!


Here is the number 322 and the name
"Let Me Go"
This is absolutely beautiful. When I saw it
I knew I had to get it. It's the most gorgeous
holographic polish with green, blue, purple,
and pink.




















This is a really cool polish called
"Night Prowl" that is a black base with
purple sparkles.
I really hope that this will help with
combating my light/moderate acne. I think it will
but only time will tell. I can give you guys some
feedback later!






















I'll do some reviews on these products later but for now I hope this little haul was helpful or at least fun to read.

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com
and don't forget to check out my facebook page for updates on my blog!
http://www.facebook.com/lizlaughlovely


No comments:

Post a Comment