Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and more!

Hey everyone! Due to the holidays and my crazy schedule I've definitely not been the best with posting but now that Thanksgiving is over I'm sure I'll have more time. I hope you all had a very nice day stuffing your faces with family and friends...I know I did haha! Anyway since it was black friday and Christmas is coming up I went shoping and boy did I get lucky. I find that most times when I'm shopping I don't find that much that I like or everything is over priced or something like that so I don't end up with much. However on friday and yesterday I totally lucked out! I did some shopping for my mom, my dad, and myself. For my mom I went to Crate and Barrel and bought her these two candles she's been wanting. For my dad I bought him a gift card to Joseph A. Bank and aslo some athletic socks because he was in desperate need of both of them. Next I have my brother. I know one thing that he wants and I can't wait to get it for him. I also picked up a few things for myself from sephora, victoria's secret, and target. From sephora a got the Give Me Some Lip Lip Sampler with a Bite lip shine in vintage, a fresh sugar rose tinted lip treatment, an hourglass extreme sheen high shine lip gloss in child, a laura mercier lip glace in baby doll, a sephora collection glossy gloss in precious pink, and a tarte lipsurgence natural matte lip tint in hope. Seriously I was so happy when I got all these products for only $25. Crazy right?! At victoria's secret I got a pair of full length leggings for about $20 and I LOVE them. They are soo comfortable. For any victoria's secret/ pink lovers you get a free pink dog with any pink purchase. Finally at target I got a deodorant, a garnier fructis fortifying shampoo and conditioner, a covergirl lashblast fusion (my fav), a neutrogena deep clean gentle scrub, and the ausie 3 minute miracle (seriously a miracle)! Wow that was a long post...but I'll try and review all of my products and tell you how all of them are.

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment