Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Review: Sephora Collection Glossy Gloss in Precious Pink

Hey everyone, happy Tuesday! Like I told you guys before, I went shopping on Black Friday and I picked up the Give Me Some Lip lip sampler from Sephora and I thought it would be fun and hopefully helpful to some of you to do a review on each product. As you can probably tell from the title I'm going to review the Sephora Collection gloss in Precious Pink. In the tube the gloss looks like a very sparkly baby pink. However when you put it on your lips it sheers out so much that it basically looks clear. It's a pretty sticky gloss but even so it doesn't last that long on the lips. I'm glad I got it because I've never bought a Sephora lipgloss and I really wanted to but now that I know what they are really like I might not do that. But it's only the first that I've tried...for all I know I got a bad one and the Sephora glosses are actually really good. I'll have to try out some more and do some reviews for you guys! If you've got a little sister or a young niece or some younger girl who would like her first lipgloss I think this would be perfect because it's pretty, pink, yet very age appropriate for younger girls.

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment