Sunday, November 4, 2012

Introduction

Hey everyone out there!
   Welcome to post one of my very new blog. I'm so excited to be doing this because it's been a dream of mine to get my reviews and ideas out to the world and now I'm doing it! What I plan to do with this blog is review products and give some feedback on fashion and beauty. If you couldn't tell already I'm very interested in cosmetics and clothing and all things girly which (for me) is very strange because I feel I'm sort of a tom boy. This obsession with clothing and makeup started about a year ago when I started getting interested in wearing more makeup and updating my wardrobe. I researched online for tips and tricks for makeup and clothing ideas and that was when I found the Youtube beauty community. I don't think I've ever been more obsessed with anything in my life so far. I can't describe the feeling. Watching and learning and even thinking about beauty and fashion in my life to come is exciting and terrifying all at once. I love it! What I really want this blog to do is help all of you! If you have a question related to beauty or fashion then please ask. Now keep in mind that I am still quite new to this but I'm so excited to be doing it nonetheless. Please, if you know of anyone who is interested in beauty or fashion please tell them about me. I don't know if I'm going to post very often but I'm excited to see where this blog takes me.
Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment