Thursday, November 8, 2012

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion!

Hey guys! As you all know the weather is getting pretty bad out there. There's tons of rain, wind, snow and all the moisture in the air has gone. For me when the weather gets like this my skin gets dry as a bone and really ashy. Yesterday, someone at school was nice enough to mention that my hands looked old and disgusting! That was because they were so super dry due to the harsh conditions outside. But that was yesterday. Today my hands look like new and it's all due to CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion! This stuff is a miracle product. I'm serious you guys if you have the same problem I had then you need to try this lotion. The difference just from yesterday to today is amazing and I'm well, amazed. I will continue to use this product forever and ever!


Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment