Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Review: Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint in Hope

Hey everyone happy wednesday! Today I'm reviewing the Tarte LipSurgence in Hope that I got in the Sephora Give Me Some Lip lip sampler kit. When I first took the cap off of the lipstick I thought that it was going to be so dark and scary on me (a girl with very fair skin). I tried it on anyway and I LOVE it! The color is bold enough that I could distinctly see it on my lips but it didn't come out as BAM on my lips as it was in the tube. I thought that because the lipstick is matte and my lips are a little dry (due to the wintery air) that the lipstick wouldn't look good but it worked just fine on my lips. I one hundred percent recommend this product and I really want to try the LipSurgence Lip Tints in other colors as well.

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment