Wednesday, November 7, 2012

October Favorites!

Yes I know I know... It's already November 7th and I'm just now doing my October favorites but you know what...I'm gonna do it anyway :)
Here's a list of my October favorites that I think all of you should try out!
1. Elf eyelid primer: this stuff works so well. Because it's so cheap and well, from elf (eyes lips face) I didn't expect much but it totally works. My eyeshadow lasts all day without creasing, smudging, or running. It's $1 and you can get it at Target and I believe Walgreens.
2. Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara: Amazing! I think this may be my favorite mascara that I've ever tried. It doesn't clump or anything. I have oily eyelids so mascara always bleeds onto my eyelids but not with this mascara. It makes my lashes long and full and beautiful.
3. Bath and Body Works PocketBacs: I really love these things because they smell so great and you can get them on sale a lot of the time for good deals. Right now I'm using Japanese Cherry Blossom and I recommend it to everyone who likes fresh clean yet also a little floral scents.
4. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny: This stuff is really cheap but it works so well. However I am fair skinned so if you have tan to dark skin then this won't work for you because the bronzer isn't that dark.
5. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder: This stuff is cheap and provides a light coverage on top of foundation and concealer. As for shine control (which it claims to have) I think it works but only really for 45 minutes to an hour more than if I used a regular non-shine control powder.
6. Elf Blush Brush: I LOVE this brush. It's only three dollars and it has never shed a hair. I use it for bronzer and blush.
7. Covergirl TruShine Lipstick in 415: This is a really pretty berry/ wine color very on trend for this fall. It can be applied sheer or built up to a higher pigmentation.
8. Original Phillip's Milk of Magnesia: totally helps with oil control! If you have oily skin then you need to get some of this. All you need is a little bit just enough to cover your face and then apply your foundation, concealer, etc. and you're good to go. Hours free of shine!

I hope this was helpful to all of you! If you have any suggestions on what products I should try out then please tell me :)


Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment