Thursday, February 14, 2013

Review: Maybelline New York Great Lash Clear Mascara

Hey guys what's up?! Hope you're all as excited as I am for tomorrow! Haha. So today I wanted to review for you all the Maybelline New York Great Lash Clear mascara. I love this product. It doesn't seem like much when you're looking at it in the store but then you acutally start to use it and realize how handy it is.




I use this product for multiple things. First off I use it as a brow gel. It works great at this. Ill brush the eyeshadow or pencil onto my brows and then I'll put a very small amount of the clear mascara on and it makes my brows last for hours! I also enjoy using this clear mascara for any flyaways that I have. It's perfect for that but just make sure again to use a small amount or your hair will look shiny and crunchy. Not cute! This is also a great "starting out" mascara. If you are young or new to makeup, then starting out with a clear mascara will define each lash and make them a bit darker, but it won't be as drastic as never wearing mascara and then the next day your lashes are pitch black!
Hope you enjoyed this short little review on the Maybelline Great Lash Clear mascara. Tell me down below what you guys use clear mascara for!

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment