Monday, February 11, 2013

Review: Maybelline New York Cover Stick

Hey Guys! Today I am going to be reviewing for you all the Maybelline New York Cover Stick concealer. I bought this product about three months ago from Ulta and surprisingly haven't used it all that much until about a month and a half ago. Since my using it though I believe that this is a pretty good concealer. I bought two in the colors Ivory and White. I will admit that I am not in love with these concealers. I have to be careful with how much I put on because it can cake up fast. And that ain't cute! However I will say that the color payoff is I think really good. The concealer sticks are creamy, apply easily, and blend out nicely.



The Ivory shade isn't Ivory at all. In fact it is darker than me (someone with a bit darker skin than ivory). If you have a slight tan I think this shade might work for you but if you do in fact have ivory colored skin, I would buy the color White. When I first saw this color I got kind of scared because it really does look white. I bought thinking "Oh I can just wear this under my eyes or as a highlight" but now that I look at it on my skin, it's not all that white. In fact it has a very nice pink undertone to it.




I think that if you're new to makeup or just need a cheaper concealer then this can work for you. Please comment down below and tell me your thoughts on this product!

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment