Friday, February 22, 2013

HUGE Collective Haul!

HEY GUYS! Hope all your February vacations are going well. So far mine has been very quiet and I've just been trying to take it easy and relax. That's why I haven't been posting in the past week...sorry. To make it up to you guys I thought I would do a little shopping (I know so generous right...haha) and then do a collective haul! So lets get right into it!
The first place I went to was Forever 21. The only things that I bought there was an adorable ivory knit top and a pair of jeans. I love these two items for a casual outfit and also mixing and matching.




















The next store I stopped at was Sephora. While I was there I bought a box of brush guards and a primer trio of Tarte's Clean Slate Primers. As soon as I use these products I will do a review for you guys.




















The next store I stopped in was Target. I got a few more things here than the other stores. First I got the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation. There was such a huge hype about this product so I am going to try it out more and give a review on it. I also got a couple of mascaras. First was the Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express in waterproof. I've tried this before and I remember liking it. However that was a long time ago and I think my feelings have changed. The second mascara I got was the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Waterproof. This is the first time I've used it and I don't know if I like it. Again I will be doing reviews on both of these mascaras. Another thing I got was the Orabrush. I really like this so far and surprise surprise I will do a review on it. I will also be doing a review on the Colgate Optic White toothpaste that I also got at Target. I also wanted a new wallet so I looked through the purse section and found this really cute camel colored wallet.









The next store I went to was Rite Aid. I just got some essentials that I needed. The first thing is the TRESemme thermal Creations Heat protection. I've heard good things about this and really needed a heat protectant. The next thing is an eye makeup remover. I got the Rite Aid brand that is supposed to be comparable to the Neutrogena Oil-free one which I really like. I also got some boring cotton rounds and makeup remover towelettes. I also needed a makeup mirror so I got a cheap one by Conair. And lastly I got the Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Cream Eyeliner. Want a review? Well you're gettin' one.





One side is normal and below is magnified
5x

This side is magnified 5x and above
is normal



I also went to Claire's. I thought to myself "How many years has it been since I've shopped at Claire's?" and realized it had been a lifetime, so I decided to check out was was new. I then realized walking in why I haven't shopped there in years...CHEAP. However I did find two things that I really like. I got a doughnut (to make the "perfect" bun) and I got a bun wrap. I can't wait to rock this look!






And finally the last store I went to was Victoria's Secret. I love this store. So the only thing I got was a black bra. Simple...nothing special. But I thought I would share it anyway.



Hope you all enjoyed this haul! Let me know in the comments if you guys enjoy hauls and also let me know if you guys want me to try out something and review it.

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment