Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Review: Wet n Wild H20 Proof Liquid Eyeliner

Hey guys! I thought today would be a nice day to do a little review. So let's get into it! The product is the Wet n Wild H20 Proof Liquid eyeliner in 881 ultra black. I've been wanting to try out liquid liner for the longest time so I figured I'd start off with a cheap brand to practice with. The applicator is nice. It's hard though it's not like a brush it's more like a felt tip pen (but it's not a felt tip). I couldn't believe though, when I put the liner on... This stuff is soo pigmented and it lasts. Now this is GREAT for me because I have oily eyelids and if my eye makeup isn't waterproof then it won't stay. I let the eyeliner sit for a few seconds for it to dry and then I rubbed my finger over it like seven times and it DID NOT MOVE! Crazy right?! You should all try this liquid eyeliner if you're like me and you've been wanting to try.

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment