Monday, December 10, 2012

Products I Regret Buying!

Hey All! Hope your weekend went well. I'm gonna try to make this one short and sweet 'cause I gotta clean my room! Haha! Anyway, today I was looking through some products that I have bought. I got upset that I purchased them because I really don't like them. So I thought to myself...why not do a "products I regret buying" post. So here I am. Product number 1 is the Clean and Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner for sensitive skin. I really don't know what to say about this stuff. I don't hate it because it doesn't do anything to my skin but that's also the reason why I don't like it. To me it's the equivalent of wiping water all over your face. Next is the Target Up & Up brand eye makeup remover. I HATE this stuff! First of all it doesn't do close to a good job of removing my eye makeup and to make it even worse, it stings...bad! DO NOT BUY! The last product is the Degree Expert Protection Cotton Fresh anti-perspirant and deodorant. I know weird right...? Anyway I'm quite upset about this product because one it doesn't help me at all like a deodorant should and what's even worse about it is, it smells really gross! At first it smells like a plain powder deodorant but then you smell it again and it smells really chemically or plastic-y...I don't even know! Anyway thank you all for reading my rant!

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment