Monday, December 17, 2012

Awesome lip care trick!

Hey guys! I recently went to the drugstore to pick up some essentials when I found this HUGE tub of vaseline. I decided to pick it up after hearing that it was good for your lips (better than chapstick because chapstick contains alcohol totally defeating the purpose or trying to moisturize your lips) and I'm so glad I did. The first day I started using it on my lips it worked at softening them and moisturizing them. I love this trick so much! I never want to use another lip balm/chapstick again because this works so well. I definitely recommend you all try this trick, especially if the air is cold and dry where you are.

Thank you all so much!
-LizLaughLovely

You can always reach me at lizlaughlovely@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment